Porcelain type Surge Arrester
Solution for the reliability of Power Transmission & Distribution
Toshiba surge arresters incorporate ZnO elements with superior non-linear voltage-current characteristics, high quality and reliability.
Toshiba surge arresters can be applied for various systems including substation equipment, AC-DC converters, SA for railway power system and power distribution units from 3.3kV to 800kV system.
- • Excellent Protective Characteristics
- • Large Discharging Capability
- • Extremely High Reliability (Long Life Performance)
- • Compliance with Major International Standards
(IEC60099-4, IEEE Std C62.11)
Superior Characteristics against Environmental Contamination
Toshiba metal oxide type surge arresters successfully operate even in contaminated area.
Toshiba surge arresters have simple construction and adopt new technologies and are manufactured using advanced equipment, which enable the high quality and reliability, and performance.
Long term and sufficient manufacturing experience certificate the high reliability and quality of Toshiba surge arrester.
Compliance with Major standards
Toshiba surge arresters meet international standards IEC and ANSI and other relevant standards.
Sign Up Now
If you register, we will deliver great deals.
- Member benefits
- You can use the configuration function to request specific quotation of your needs.
- Your inquiry will be responded preferentially.
- (for customers who had purchased protection relays from us previously) You can download the latest software necessary for protection relay operations.
Please access to the below URL, for customers from worldwide countries.
Time zone is JST.